Key Opta Facts:
– Antonio Conte has won 50 of his 73 Premier League games in charge – only Jose Mourinho (63) and Pep Guardiola (69) reached 50 wins as manager in the competition in fewer games.
– Swansea have failed to score in 16 different Premier League games this season; in no campaign have they failed to score in more in the competition (also 16 in 2012-13).
– Chelsea have won three consecutive away league games for the first time since September (a run of five).
– Meanwhile, Swansea have lost consecutive league games for the first time under Carlos Carvalhal, last doing so in Paul Clement’s final two games in charge in December.
– Cesc Fabregas’ goal was his 50th in the Premier League, making him the third Spanish player to reach the milestone in the competition after Fernando Torres (85) and Diego Costa (52).
– Fabregas became only the fourth player to scored 50+ goals and register 100+ assists in the Premier League, and first non-British player to do so (Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard).